We love the 4th of July. What can be more fun than celebrating the birth of our country with family and friends? In the spirit of the holiday, we have compiled a list of fun (and not so fun) activities to help you get the most out of your Independence Day.
Fun 4th of July Activities
- Shooting off fireworks
- Game of corn-hole (bean toss for you Yankees) in the park
- July 4th parade
- Ribs, steak or chicken on the BBQ
- Outdoor festivals and concerts
- Watermelon, pie or hot dog eating contest
- Beer and more beer!
- Savings on leather apparel
Lame 4th of July Activities
- Cleaning out the garage
- Road-kill barbecue with the redneck bros
- Quilting Bee with Nana
- Dr. Phil marathon on TV
- Spending $200 on sparklers
- Playing canasta with your in-laws
- Paying too much for your riding leathers
Jamin' Leather will be open on the 4th of July. Customer service will be available from 10 am to 5 pm. Stop by if you are in the area. Happy 4th of July!