Leather Wench here. Your one and only source into Myrtle Beach's leather world. If I didn't make it clear in the last entry, I'm a bit of a daddy's girl. I've always loved getting on the back of my dad's bike and going on long rides. Usually up to Charleston to have lunch and walk around the market. Father's day being tomorrow I wish I could do something extra special with my dad, but unfortunately he's working. So I thought I'd give everyone else some fabulous ideas to do for their dads! And if you are not able to be with your dad tomorrow then do something extra-great to memorialize him. Here are just a few ideas of mine
- Take him to a ball game (The Myrtle Beach Pelican's would love to see you out in their stadium)
- Treat him to some ice cream (Sweet frog is the place to go; you get to pile on as many toppings as you want!)
- Let him pick a restaurant for dinner. (If he's anything like my dad, a seafood and steak place is in your future. Driftwoods is the perfect setting.)
- Release your inner kid and go ride on the Ferris wheel. (The Sky Wheel is an exciting thing for the whole family to do....just hope no one had Mexican for dinner!
Eh I think my dad would probably just like to be taken out to dinner and then left alone to sleep!
He he! Of course a perfect gift for any father would be a gift certificate to Jamin Leather. (And I’m not just saying that because I work here.) We really have a little bit of everything, even for the non-biker dad! Shirts, belts, jackets and boots oh my! Not only do we have a little bit of everything, but we also have super low prices that you can't even compare to. Jamin Jamie's oldest son even stopped by yesterday and shared a few ideas on what he's going to do for his ol dad:
- Sky diving (although he could get easily hurt so that was ruled out)
- Haunted house! (But that might give the poor guy a heart attack!)
- Bingo (The most popular thing to do on a Friday night of course!)
- Cane shopping (I'd be careful if I were you with that one...)
- Buying him a nice new leather jacket for a good price (I think I might be able to get a discount on that I do know the boss ;))
As you can see we are really just a big family here. Yes that means that we do argue like cats and dogs at times! I'd also like to take a minute to congratulate one of my co-workers who is a Golfer daddy on his first father's day! Hope it’s a great one!
Alright people, I have to get back to work. Until next time...