Leather Wench here, your one and only source into Myrtle Beach's leather world. Its back to school time. You know what that means. Labor day! When I was younger, labor day meant the end of my summer job (Lifeguarding) and it meant the end of summer. Wahhh! Thankfully, I have moved on to bigger and better jobs. Here at Jamin, we have some pretty good deals for labor day weekend. As well as some great tips on what to do (and what NOT to do) this weekend. Guess what is coming up soon???
Labor Day Weekend Do's
- Do sleep in late.
- Do plan a trip to the park or beach.
- Do practice your grilling skills and test that new BBQ sauce.
- Do schedule that Facebook date you've been longing to make.
- Do get a babysitter for the whole weekend.
- Do shop for leather at 20%, 30%, 40%and 50% off!
Labor Day Weekend Don'ts
- Don't burn off your eyebrows when lighting the grill.
- Don't do something stupid just to get that video on YouTube.
- Don't answer that phone call from your boss.
- Don't drink and drive.
- Don't check any more email, snail mail or voicemail for the rest of the week.
- Don't pay too much for your leather goods.
Until Next time