The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Jamin Leather Discount Catalog - Leather Deals. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Jamin Leather and JJ Keats. Copyright 2017 Jamin Leather and JJ Keats. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Jamin Leather or purchasing Jamin Leather products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with Jamin Leather or to purchase Jamin Leather products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by Jamin Leather or JJ Keats. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Jamin Leather used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Jamin Leather.
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied except for what is noted above. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Jamin Leather disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Jamin Leather does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Jamin Leather does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
Jamin Leather shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if Jamin Leather has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
In the event that a Jamin Leather product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Jamin Leather reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Jamin Leather reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Jamin Leather shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by Jamin Leather without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
Jamin Leather may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to Jamin Leather.
Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of South Carolina, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of Jamin Leather products) shall be in the state or federal courts located in Horry County, South Carolina. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of Jamin Leather products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. Jamin Leather's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. Jamin Leather may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Use of Site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Jamin Leather or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
Jamin Leather does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, Jamin Leather is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, Jamin Leather reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Jamin Leather in its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Jamin Leather, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, Jamin Leather may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Jamin Leather, Jamin Leather has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Jamin Leather. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, Jamin Leather seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
Customer Service Live Chat
Mon-Fri 10am 6pm, Sat 10-2pm (EST)
843-294-1222 - 800-795-2646 - Mobile for text only 864-344-3444
Jamin Leather™ Catalog Outlet
1222 Port Drive, Myrtle Beach SC 29577
(843) 839-5255 - Fax (843) 839-5259
Jamin Leather Terms & Conditions/Order Information
ORDERING INFORMATION - Domestic Retail Mail Order (updated 10/20/17)
1. Most orders are released the same or next business day Monday thru Friday. Free shipping takes longer than the 2-5 day delivery time. We ship priority packages via USPS, UPS or FedEx unless specified.
2. We Measure all garments before shipping to match our Size Chart. Please do not rely on labeling in ANY garment you own.
3. We will notify you ASAP on any out of stock items.
4. Canceling processed orders will incur a $10 service charge. There is no fee for canceling a backorder.
5. Coupons and Discounts are subject to change without notice. Actual shipping charges and discount may show on your final invoice or enclosed paperwork.
6. We cannot be responsible for carrier delivery time or customer time restraints.
7. Address corrections, forwarding, or re-delivery of your package require a minimum fee of $10.00.
8. We will attempt to notify you of any invalid billing or shipping addresses or if any additional charges are required.
9. Signature Required fee is $10.00 and must be called in and paid prior to shipping.
10. 2-Day Air is a weekday delivery. Submit orders by 2 pm Mon-Fri to ship that day. 2-Day is not guaranteed in some areas especially during the holidays.
11. Claims must be made within 7 days with any product defects or errors. We recommend texting photos to 864-344-344-four with your order number and brief details (email is also welcome). We will pay for round trip shipping to replace defective items for same size and color only.
12. Your package is insured for the first $100 if lost in transit, and replaced as soon as claim has been satisfied. Packages delivered with tracking are no longer the responsibility of the shipper or Jamin Leather.
13. Lowest Price Guarantee! Find any matching non-Jamin Leather brand merchandise from any reputable website at a lower price plus shipping, verified as the same and in stock and we will match or beat that price!
14. Prices, product details and services are subject to change without notice.
15. Refunds only require RMA#'s (Return Merchandise Authorization Number). We must receive your return within 30 days of the original purchase date (see below).
16. Prepaid return label is available with instructions. Cost for use of label will be charged at time of exchange or deducted from refund.
17. No returns accepted on used, soiled, altered items or lingerie.
18. Customer is responsible for returning postage back to Jamin Leather.
19. Discontinued (d), 20%+ Off merchandise cannot be returned after 30 days. Look for (d) in lower paragraph.
20. Unauthorized returns risk being refused, subject to service charges, donated to charity or returned to customer at customer's expense.
21. Unauthorized returns approved and accepted are subject to a 20% service charge with a $10 minimum, less any coupons, shipping or discounts
60 DAY EXCHANGE - Retail Purchases
23. All exchanges are pre-authorized using your order# within 60 days of original purchase for unused (tags attached) merchandise.
24. Include a flat fee of $10 with your exchange on all packages within the Contiguous U.S. due to the high cost and free shipping services provided. Please include a personal check, cash or money order with any balance due with your return (see enclosed paperwork).
25. Call in advance to provide Credit/Debit card payment to process your exchange
26. Call for availablity and any price difference as needed (ie. 2X-3X is +$6 or +$10, 4X-5X is +$12 or +$20, etc.).
27. Please allow 48 hours to process your exchange under normal non-holiday conditions.
30 DAY REFUND - NO RISK
30. Call, Chat or Email for RMA# required on any refunds and only valid within time limits.
31. Any retail purchase 30-days from original purchase date, excluding special order, wholesale or special offer sales. Time in transit included.
32. Please allow 3-10 days upon receipt for a refund to appear on the account used.
33. Shipping costs are not refundable.
34. Discounts or coupons will be deducted from any refund or merchandise return credits.
35-39 intentionally left blank
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal, and Postal Money Orders ship immediately. We do not ship COD
1. Call or use our SSL secure and PCI compliant website shopping cart on our website on either your laptop or mobile device.
2. Purchase amounts are held against your credit/debit card when submitted.
3. For your protection we recommend to ALWAYS ship to your credit card billing address. We may not accept third party shipping addresses for any reason.
4. Payments can be made directly to our PayPal account at firstname.lastname@example.org, that is if they are not made directly thru the website. We only ship to PayPal "Confirmed" addresses. To be confirmed follow these instructions:
- If you have a credit/debit card with PayPal you may already be Confirmed, to check: Login to PayPal, Click on Profile, Click Street Address and check Status column to see if the word "Confirmed" appears, if not, click on step 2 link.
- If you don't use a credit/debit card with PayPal: You can register one for address verification purposes ONLY, then Click here and follow instructions
- If you don't have a credit/debit card with PayPal: Login to PayPal, Click here and follow instructions This may take 2-3 days to resolve and have a history of 90 days or more with PayPal
MONEY ORDERS & PERSONAL CHECKS
5. You can print your shopping cart and send with your Money Order or personal check to Jamin Order Dept. 1222 Port Drive, Myrtle Beach SC 29577
6. Personal Checks, bank checks and money orders are be held for 20 days before shipping.
7. We recommend Postal Money Orders only for immediate shipment.
8. Return check fee is $35.00.
40. LIFETIME replacement on all snaps, rivets and buttons, shipping charges apply.
41. Manufacturer defects only are covered under the Jamin Leather free warranties.
42. 30 Day Warranty on externally attached bead work or metal attachments such as studs, emblems, etc. installed to any leather item, yet the leather on the garment is warrantee'd for term noted above.
43. 90 Day Warranty on all footwear, patch leather goods, bonded leather items, motorbike accessories, and non-leather merchandise
44. 365 Day Warranty on all other Jamin Leather merchandise from date of purchase
45. Jamin Leather reserves the right to repair defective merchandise.
46. Jamin Leather will not be held responsible for any loss of personal affects or injury from use of products or from poor workmanship. Although rare, we encourage customers to contact us immediately for warranty or non-warranty repairs of defective and unsafe products.
47. There is no charge for warranty repairs including first time return shipping back to customer within warranty period.
48. Alterations void warranty.
50. Warranty does not imply refund.
51. 4 or 10 Year No Fault Warrantiesare available on selected merchandise at time of purchase.
52. 4 or 10 Year Warranty is not available on patch leather items, beaded items, motorbike accessories, footwear or non-leather merchandise.
WHOLESALE & SOCIAL CLUB ACCOUNTS
60. Social and Bike Club pricing is available. Minimum 12 pieces per SKU is required to get up to 25% off. Call Jamin Leather customer service at 800-795-2646 to place any Social Club discount orders.
61. State and Federal registered businesses only qualify for wholesale pricing.
62. Wholesale prices do not appear until products are in your shopping cart.
63. Coupons and discounted shipping services are not valid and will be corrected upon receipt of order.
64. Minimum wholesale order merchandise total is $250.
65. Minimum quantity 2 pieces required per style number (assorted sizes ok).
66. Returns are not refundable and require an RMA#.
67. After 30 days a service charge of 20%+ restocking fee will apply to any returns.
68. Discontinued items (d) are not returnable.
69. For wholesale pricing and information e-mail us at: jaminleather @ sc.rr.com.
Jamin Leather™ Catalog. does not share, sell, lease, lend, offer, or disclose any of our mailing list, phone or e-mail information to anyone or outside our company and it's affiliates other than what is permitted or required by law. Information customers and prospects provided are for the explicit use of Jamin Leather™ Catalog and their affiliate companies including but not limited to Jamin Leather, Jamin Town LLC, Jailhouse Services LLC, and myrtlebeachrallies.com for product information mailings or notices. Jamin Leather retains all personal information as private and will remain in our databases until company processes a NCOA request (national change of address provided through the US Postal Service) or customer requests specific removal, or until management deems necessary for removal. We do not provide personal information to any third party source with the confidential exception of credit cards processors and card servicing bank.
This Jamin Leather™ Catalog's online catalog uses a SSL (secure socket layer) during the order process to protect our customers, their personal and credit card information. Jamin Leather™ Catalog purchasing customers can expect that all funds processed on their credit card at time of their online, retail or phone purchase will be held against the credit or debit card regardless of the shipping or available status of merchandise or services at that moment of purchase. Customers must give Jamin Leather 7-14 days to clear any amounts back to their credit card upon discovery of any errors or discrepancies. Jamin Leather™ Catalog cannot be held responsible for customers credit limits or available balances on those accounts.
All photography is copyrighted to Jamin Leather & JJ Keats. We do not allowing the use of any of our photographs for any use whatsoever. All photographic rights are reserved. Strict legal enforcement of such rights will be diligently pursued for any violation of such rights. Copyright violations of such rights and are subject to a license fee of no less than $1000.00 per photo, per incident. Further rights and actions may still apply. Express written consent for specific photos is required for the intended use of such photographs.
70. We only ship to the credit card billing address.
All payments are processed in US Dollars.
72. Duty and Taxes are the responsibility of the customer and may be required upon receipt.
73. All outgoing packages to Canada & Puerto Rico are insured up to $100 maximum. If further insurance is required, please contact Jamin Leather by phone to place your order and request additional insurance.
74. Shipping charges are required on all exchanges.
75. US Postal Service is 7-21 days delivery time.
77. We may apply a small handling charge over published shipping rates.
78. We cannot ship any orders out as "GIFT".
80. We recommend to order online for faster shipping information.
81. PayPal orders ship immediately is most recommended for payment.
82. Credit card orders will ship after they pass our fraud prevention processes.
83. Outgoing packages are insured up to $100 for replacement only.
84. Tracking information will be emailed upon release.
85. Claims on lost package can only be ordered after 90 days.
86. Money Orders, checks or bank drafts will not be accepted for payment.
87. Please allow 1-6 weeks to receive your package after payment is received.
DOES PRICE DETERMINE QUALITY?
Sure it does! But don't let our prices scare you! Our popularity and growth can be explained by the quality and value we offer, unlike our competitors that can offer discounts because they ship lower quality goods, or the photo does not match the quality of what you get. We believe in the standard of "more for less". That's why we have survived in the new e-business of today. Jamin Leather, established in 1979, still strongly believes in giving the customer the highest quality available for the lowest price available. Our Skinny margins give you a fatter wallet! So why spend more? Shop Jamin Leather always for the best values. We offer our customers a 30 day refund policy if ever you are dissatisfied with a product for any reason, please contact us for a return authorization number. If we ask you why, it's only for quality control purposes.
MADE IN USA & IMPORTS
Where are your products made? (you ask). It's unfortunate that due to the nature of the leather industry most of the leather garments made for us as well as companies like Harley, Indian, Wilson's, Walmart, Sams Club, and many other American companies are made out of the country. We offer products made in USA, as well as China, Mexico, Spain, Europe, Pakistan, India, Canada, and Korea, to name a few. Although most LEATHER garment manufacturing facilities are outside the US, many accessories are made domestically, including our own production department. Items offered in our catalog are imported unless otherwise noted. Some of Jamin Leather product with JaminLeather.com labeling is made for us out of the country. Jamin Leather has full faith in the quality and production value in all items we offer. Jamin Leather stands behind all items we sell.
Website / Catalog prices, item features and services are subject to change without notice.
JLC reserves the right to change typographical, photography, price and description errors.
Products shown in this catalog are from American designers and imported unless “USA” is noted in description.
BACK TO TOP ||